Pressure switches RD-OM5 and RD-OM5-A (hereinafter referred to as devices) are component parts of refrigeration units and are designed to control, control and regulate the pressure of gaseous and liquid media, non-aggressive to steel ( for RD-OM5-A), brass (for RD-OM5) in refrigeration units used on ships, railway and automobile rolling stock and in stationary refrigeration units. Devices RD-1-ОМ5-01.1 and RD-2-ОМ5-03.1 are used for the same purposes on crane air conditioners.
Controlled environments: p>
Freons, air, oils (ammonia - only for RD-OM5-A) and other media with a viscosity of no more than 0.8 Pa.s.
If oil is used as a working medium, its pour point must be at least 15 ° C lower than the ambient temperature. < / p>
Operating conditions: sp an>
- in the range of controlled temperatures and ambient temperatures for RD-OM5 from minus & nbsp; 50 to plus 65 & nbsp; ° С, for RD-ОМ5-А - from minus 30 to plus 65 ° С, for RD-1-ОМ5-01.1 and RD-2-ОМ5-03.1 - from minus 50 to plus 85 ° С and relative humidity up to 80%; < li style = "margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; "> at increased relative humidity (95 ± 3)% at a temperature of (40 ± 2) ° С;
- when exposed to salt (sea) fog;
- when tilted up to 45 ° & nbsp; from vertical in any direction;
- when exposed to vibration:
- In & nbsp; frequency range from 5 to 63 Hz with acceleration of 10 m / s2;
- In the frequency range from 50 to 150 Hz with an acceleration of 15 m / s2;
- - at a frequency of 40 Hz with an acceleration of 35 m / s2 & nbsp ;;
- - at a frequency of 15 Hz with an acceleration of 30 m / s2;
- when exposed to shock shocks with an acceleration of 50m / s2 & nbsp;, and a frequency of 40 to 80 bpm; < li style = "margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; "> when exposed to single hits with an acceleration of 100m / s2;
- after exposure to vibrations in the frequency range from 5 to 63Hz with an acceleration of 15m / s2;
- after impact shock with acceleration 70 and frequency from 40 to 80 bpm;
- after exposure to the maximum allowable pressure of the controlled environment specified in the Table.
Note: & nbsp; Appliances are suitable for tropical conditions.
The dead zone of the RD-1-OM5 and RD-1-OM5-A devices is directed towards the increase (relative to the setpoint) of the pressure of the controlled environment, and of the RD devices -2-ОМ5 and RD-2-ОМ5-А - downward.
The devices have setting scales with numerical marks. The setting scale shows the pressure of the controlled medium at which the device contacts operate.
< p style = "margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; "> In RD-1-OM5 and RD-1-OM5-A, when the pressure drops to the set point, contacts 1-2 open (1-3 close) ; when the pressure rises by the value of the dead zone, contacts 1-2 close (1-3 open).
In RD-2-OM5 and RD-2-OM5-A, when the pressure rises to the set point, contacts 1-3 open (1-2 close) ; when the pressure drops by the value of the dead zone, contacts 1-3 close (1-2 open).
The RD-1-OM5 and RD-1-OM5-A devices have deadband information scales with maximum and minimum values. < / p>
Values of setting limits, deadband, basic error and response spread are indicated in the table.
The devices are dustproof and waterproof.
Weight of the device without transition panel & nbsp; no more than 1.2 kg; with transition panel - no more than 1.35 kg.